Thursday, August 19, 2021

The Problem With The Afghan Men

The fall of Kabul on 15th August caused complete lawlessness across Afghanistan. We all have seen the images or videos of how ordinary Afghans are trying to flee Afghanistan. One thing that caught my attention from that scene is the attitude of Afghan men. 

We have seen how desperately Afghan men at the airports were trying to catch an airplane. But one thing that triggered me to write about an intriguing aspect about the Afghan men. They were all trying to leave Afghanistan without women. I haven't seen a single woman at the Airport. The men at the tarmac or outside the airport were without women. This disturbed me a lot. I hope that good will prevail over bad and Afghan men will think about their women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Matter What

I'm blogging after a year. The last two years were tough. What I started in 2020 September failed to continue in 2021. But this year, I&...