Thursday, August 26, 2021

Dead rockstars

During my teenage days, I used to think that all the rockstars are dead. Rock music was new to me. Rock music completely changed my outlook on life. I started smoking marijuana as those rockstars do. The theory of dead rockstars arose when my friends told me that those rockstars died either too much smoking or drinking. Later, I find out that most rockstars are alive. But I was always intrigued why my friends told me that the rockstars are dead. 

Rumor spreaders were promoting the idea that is- to be alive, you have to die multiple times. Also, dead rockstars mean that they are beyond the reach of ordinary people like me. 

Later in life, when I joined advertising, I understood what it means to be alive, you have to die multiple times. Each day is a different day in advertising. You can't predict what will happen to you in next day. The chaos leads to creativity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Matter What

I'm blogging after a year. The last two years were tough. What I started in 2020 September failed to continue in 2021. But this year, I&...