Monday, August 23, 2021

The Importance of Messaging

Today I went to the bank to update my passbook. I was standing in a queue when I read the notice. It was hanging on the glass in front of the person who was making changes to the passbooks. The message was- 'No passbook updations.' It was evident that the person behind the glass has completely forgotten that he needs to remove the notice as he resumed updating passbooks. 

He doesn't understand the importance of messaging. He should have removed the notice. This type of conduct is very much present in many areas that we deal with every day. The entire thing is misleading. Clear messaging is a sign of a good and well-functioning process. 

Everyone should understand the importance of advertising. If he should have removed the message then I had no doubt of approaching him. If there was a message stating 'Passbook update done here' then I had it could have saved time for both him and mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Matter What

I'm blogging after a year. The last two years were tough. What I started in 2020 September failed to continue in 2021. But this year, I&...