Friday, September 10, 2021

My Favourite Podcasts

I  found a podcast- Rumble w/ Michael Moore. It is a stupendously good podcast in which Michael Moore, the filmmaker, talks about many pertinent issues. He is a critic of American imperialism and voiced his opinion about America's longest war- Afghanistan War. He handpicks his guests.  He invited Chris Hedges, a journalist, who lost his job because he criticized America's policy to invade Afghanistan. Michael is not afraid of voicing his politics. 

Another podcast that I enjoy listening to is Mihir Bose's podcast. Mihir Bose talks about many issues. Politics, sports, life, racism, and many more. He invites two other journalists in his podcast to talk about many important issues. He also discussed the Afghan situation. One of the points that he raised in that episode is that how UK's intelligentsia failed to comprehend the situation. 

There are many other podcasts I listen to but I don't miss this two for sure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Matter What

I'm blogging after a year. The last two years were tough. What I started in 2020 September failed to continue in 2021. But this year, I&...